Mandolin | AMW
A newer design, the AMW is our wide-bodied mandolin with deeper sides increasing body volume achieving a rich full tone. Currently rosewood is being used for the back and sides combined with a mahogany neck.
- Flat ebony fingerboard with mother of pearl dots
- Ivoroid binding for the top
- Rosewood headstock veneer
- Bone nut 1 1/8″ or 1 1/4″ width
- Adjustable ebony bridge
- Red Valley ebony on brass tailpiece
Special requests for woods, tuners, or any other needs are always welcome.